The Cyanlite™ LED asymmetrical luminaire ASTRO can be recessed for suspended ceilings with visible T-bars directly and installed in gypsum board with additional accessory. Easy and fast installation, no additional job for screws or adjustment, saving installation cost. The luminaire creates even, glare-free, vertical lighting to achieve good visual comfort. The ASTRO SR version ensures light is only on when and where it is needed via the integrated Philips Xitanium SR driver and EasyAir wireless sensor SNS210 of occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and task tuning. It can be used for corridor, classroom, conference room, and other similar applications.
Cyanlite Astro LED asymmetric linear lights SR version are using Philips Xitanium SR drivers, which are sensor ready, making them perfect for use in building management systems. You can power and interface with sensors directly from the driver without the need for additional modules, devices or power packs. The versatile and scalable DALI-2 open standard digital interface is used via a simple 2-wire connection to the sensor, so that you can confidently design flexible lighting, and incorporate your preferred sensors and networks, without worrying about potential incompatibilities.
- Special designed asymmetric lighting optics
- Upto 115lm/w high efficiency and Ra97 optional
- SR version with Quick task tuning in the field to optimize light levels and power
- Integrated power supply over DALI-2 to power sensors and wireless radios directly from the driver
- Professional LED lighting manufacturer, ODM for EU top lighting brands, no risk for partnership
l Occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and task tuning in one device
l Operates with Philips Xitanium SR drivers and qualified wireless switches
l System Efficiency upto 115 lm/W
l Highly accurate power metering, accessible over DALI
l 5 Years Warranty
l Configuration of sensor parameters– at group level or single light level
l Emergency options available
- Meeting Rooms
- Light Distribution (Customization acceptable)